Dear patients, relatives and accompanying persons
The coronavirus SARS-CoV-1 (Covid-19 pathogen) is currently present everywhere and restricts us in our everyday lives. However, we are still on site and also telephonically available (062 836 78 30) for you.
NEW:The Covid certificate is required in our center for all representatives, CRAs, and outside individuals (excluding patients).
In order to be able to ensure that the minimum distance between patients in our waiting area as stipulated by the Covid 19 rules can be guaranteed, we would also like to ask that our patients only arrive at the practice shortly d appointment and come with relatives or accompanying persons only if absolutely necessary.
As a medical center, the protection of our patients is very important to us, please note the following guidelines:
1) Your appointment with us:
If you have an appointment with us and are unsure if this will take place please be reassured. Should there be a problem we would contact you. If you are not contacted by us you can come normally to your appointment in the Tumor Center Aarau.
Should you feel ill or have symptoms like fever cough or shortness of breath please contact us before coming to the Tumor Center Aarau. Please do not come spontaneously without an appointment.
3) Accompanying persons:
Your accompanying person is welcome to accompany you during your consultation with your doctor. Afterwards we will however ask them to leave. This means that your accompanying person cannot be together with you during your therapy, but can come andpick you up at its end.
4) Protective measures at the Tumor Center Aarau:
- In order to protect you and our team on site, there is enough disinfectant available at our center.
- Our reception ensures that there is enough distance between the patients in the waiting area.
- Our whole team wears protective masks.
- We ask our patients, as well as relatives and other external parties to wear a protective mask at our center. Please avoid masks with valves.
- We comply with the hygiene regulations communicated by the BAG.
- In order to keep the number of people in the center itself small, some of our employees work from home. So it may be, that you would exceptionally be contacted by the nutritionist or the study coordinators by phone.
- We kindly ask you to contact us if you have any questions, postponements, etc.
by phone. Please do not come by spontaneously at the moment.
5) Opening hours:
Our opening hours have not changed. We are still available by phone Mon-Fri from 8.45-12.00 and 13.00-16.30 for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Below you will find some useful links about Covid-19 and cancer, some of these are in German.
Stay healthy, see you soon
Your Tumor Center Aarau Team
Useful links to the following topics:
- Rules of Conduct and Hygiene on Covid-19
- Covid-19 and cancer:
- Information about Covid-19 at the Hirslanden Clinics